Chesapeake Property Management
Investing in a rental property in Chesapeake, VA, is not easy. You must consider many things and decide how you will manage your property. Property management can be overwhelming for someone who has no idea how to deal with the daily maintenance and the usual resident concerns. The secret to a stable growth on your investment is to hire a team of experts that is not only trained in property management but also knows the Chesapeake area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Tidewater, you will work with a team who makes thriving in the local market its specialty. We understand the unique characteristics of your tenants, allowing you to reap the benefits of investing in Chesapeake real estate while we handle the constant property management tasks.
Chesapeake Property Management Services
Real Property Management Tidewater’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Why complicate things when everything can be achieved more easily? We aim to provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to providing maintenance programs and collecting rent. Whether you own one or many investment properties, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, complete accounting services, and much more.
- Still stressing about your property? Well, you can sleep easy knowing you will be in the loop with everything that’s going on with your property. You will be informed when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or improvements are required. Additionally, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Tidewater, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We have always been an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation conceivable with your Chesapeake property. When it comes down to it, our primary goal is to encourage high-quality connections with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is managed the same way you would want your own home treated. When you enable us to supervise the endless, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can concentrate your efforts on procuring more properties and improving your business relations.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not restricted to the areas listed below. Instead, we are ready to develop with you dependent on your location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Tidewater
Our property management strategy is sure to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Chesapeake property managed by Real Property Management Tidewater, have more questions, or want to chat to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-463-0202 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 46 States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Virginia, has the distinction of offering beautiful outdoor recreational areas combined with history. Edgar Allan Poe spent much of his youth in Chesapeake and the surrounding areas, and there are many American Revolution and Civil War battle locations in Chesapeake. The Great Dismal Swamp provides residents and visitors with unique scenery and many outdoor activities. Some residents enjoy birding, and they often sight birds such as the Bald Eagle, Pileated Woodpecker, and Great Egret. Other visitors might enjoy fishing and catching many types of bass, trout, and catfish.
Don’t get too caught up in the outdoor scenery and forget to visit downtown Chesapeake. There are many restaurants and stores to enhance your time in Chesapeake. There are also many events throughout the year and many historical museums throughout the city, so even if you decide to take a casual stroll down the streets of Chesapeake, you will find something that fits your interests.