Newport News Property Management
If you’re looking for an investment property in Newport News, VA, chances are that you are also considering property management. And if you aren’t, it would be wise to start doing so. It can be overwhelming to take care of your own property, from everyday upkeep to renter relations. The key to getting the most out of your investment is to let a team of experts well-informed in both the property management industry and the Newport News area work for you.
When you partner with Real Property Management Tidewater, you are teaming up with a reliable, professional company, and your property will be in experienced hands. Our team understands the Newport News area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and in understanding the unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Newport News real estate while we watch out for the nitty-gritty of property management.
Newport News Property Management Services
Real Property Management Tidewater’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our style is hassle-free. We deliver professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to offering maintenance programs and collecting rent. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have solutions for your problems. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll be informed when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Tidewater, it’s clear to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to achieve your goals as a rental property investor.
- We are proud industry leaders when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Newport News property. When it comes down to it, our primary aim is to cultivate high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated the same way you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to supervise the endless, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can focus your efforts on procuring more properties and improving your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Because we are continuously growing, the locations that we manage also grow with us. We are not confined to the areas listed below. Instead, we are ready to expand with you dependent on your location and needs. Just give us a call if your site is not listed.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Tidewater
Our property management tactics will save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Newport News property managed by Real Property Management Tidewater, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-463-0202 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 46 States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Newport News
While living in Newport News, Virginia, residents can speculate on the origination of the city’s name. There are many theories as to how the city got its name, and while no one knows which one is correct, each theory helps explain some of Newport News’s history. Today Newport News is known for its 7,711-acre park with bike trails, walking trails, and plenty of greenery to satisfy any park-lover. The park is also a great place for picnics and other casual family activities. Newport News prides itself on offering a variety of dining options. Since it is so close to the coast, there are, of course, many seafood restaurants, but those who don’t enjoy seafood will find plenty of other options, including restaurants that serve pizza, sushi, waffles, and much more. Newport News has many family-friendly events and activities, and its location next to the beach ensures that everyone will find something they love about the city.