Real Property Management Tidewater Scales Its Proven System To Provide Property Owners More Efficient and Reliable Services
Real Property Management Tidewater has doubled its specialists team and expanded property owner services for more efficient, reliable and affordable property management.
Real Property Management Tidewater (RPMT), a property management and rental service company in Hampton Roads, has expanded its team of specialists and services to provide proactive attention to its property owners.
The additional team members and improved services are part of RPMT’s commitment to act on client feedback. According to Brandon Reed, RPMT’s Chief Executive Officer, the company reviews all feed back from a property owner’s and tenant’s perspective to identify areas of improvement.
“We want the owners experience to be easy and transparent while maintaining the integrity of their property and keeping their tenants satisfied,” says Reed. “Core to our success in meeting clients needs is our team or professionals.”
RPMT has doubled their service team over the last year. The team now includes five licensed real estate agents, three insurance agents, one licensed general contractor, and one accountant. “Each member is ready to help both our property owners and tenants with their questions and concerns,” says Reed.
In addition to the frequent financial, leasing, and maintenance reports provided, Real Property Management Tidewater’s expanded services for property owners include:
- Direct Call Routing – New phone system directly connects a person.
- New Online Leasing system – Handles three times the amount of tenant inquiries per month reducing vacancy time. Potential tenants can schedule appointments online 24 x 7 to view properties.
- New Accounting System – Offers tenants easier payment options for faster delivery of owner income. System allows tenant to pay online with no extra charge, to pay by cash.
- Centralized Support – One number and one email to get assistance when needed.
- In-House Maintenance Service – Lead by RPMT’s in-house licensed General Contractor provides cost effective maintenance and repairs and quicker property turnover between leasing.
- Streamlined processes for security deposits
- In-depth move in and move out video services
“We will continue to listen to our customers and act on their feedback,” says Reed. “Our goal is to become the most reliable and efficient property management company in Hampton Roads.”
About Real Property Management Tidewater
Real Property Management Tidewater (RPMT) is an independently owned franchise of Real Property Management, a national organization comprising of more than 200 offices across the United States and Canada. RPMT specializes in managing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and multiplexes in Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and Virginia Beach, and Williamsburg. Its services include finding and screening tenants, completing the lease agreements, collecting rent, maintaining the building and grounds, arranging for any necessary repairs on a 24-hour basis, and processing evictions when necessary. Priority Construction Inc. is affiliated with Real Property Management Tidewater. For more information about Real Property Management property management services, visit www.rpm757.com